Hej Hej! As I was writing the questions to the Summer Blogging Mojo I could not wait to answer them myself! Do not forget you can take that snazzy little bee up there and answer the questions yourself on your blog!
1. Would you rather forget your chapstick or hairband at home and not be able to get one all day? Hairband for sure as you can use a pencil or something if you just have to get your hair up but chapstick cannot be denied. I even bring it with me when I go to the grocery store and do laundry because who knows when the need for moisturized lips will be?!!?
2. If you were to invent a new popsicle what would it be called and flavored? I would say I would call it The Bailie but then everyone would think it had Bailey’s in it so that is out. I guess Mega Popsicle as I love to call things mega lately and it would be swirly mango and cream flavor as that sounds so good right now!
3. What song do you dance to around like crazy when home alone? If I am working out and My Humps comes on I totally have to do a mini dance party before I can continue working out.
4. What is your favorite summer drink? Iced Tea all the way, it is the perfect combination of cold and refreshing.
5. Would your rather not shave your legs all summer or your armpits? Why did I even make this question up?! I guess I say legs so I could wear maxi skirts and tank tops and minimize pit stains.
6. What is your favorite summer memory from childhood? I think this one deserves a whole blog post!
7. What is your most embarrassing swimming experience I mean those tops do like to fly off? One time my friend and I snuck into a community pool and were having a great time swimming around, then I needed to go to the bathroom really bad so I got out and then the restrooms were locked and since we snuck in had no key. So since my friend knew I had got out to go to the bathroom I could not pee in the pool, not that I would have anyone but I really had to go so I had to pee in the bushes while she made sure no one saw!
8. What are your top 5 snack foods you know the weird ones like american cheese melted on saltines? I think this one also deserves its own post!
9. Really how much are you already yearning for winter and its sweet release from the heat? So so so so much, I might be a bit biased though since we get to go to California for Christmas though so I just want winter either way!
10. Share a picture that sums up summer for you!
I scrolled through my pictures expecting to pick one of a beach sunset or the fair but when I saw this one it was just right. The perfect picnic lunch while camping at the beach! And now I am a little teary eyed stupid homesickness.