1. What was your first job? Ummmmm at the age of 15 when I worked in a cafe, well cafeteria you know like playing games and drinking coffee with the elderly. (In Sweden this is a semi common summer job for youths, they go into the elderly homes and brighten them up a bit which I think is great)
2. What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken? Yeah what is the biggest risk I have ever taken he said while giving me pointed looks. Quitting my job and giving up my apartment to move to California with you. It was a calculated risk and paid off quite well.
3. What is one thing you can’t live without? Music, wait should I say you? (put in parentheses Bailie to be a dork) ahhhhhh true love
4. What is your least favorite food? I don’t know, because I never eat yucky food anymore, did you write that? Ok…… Meals with no meat I guess. (One time like 5 years ago I served him noodles and carrots for dinner and he always thinks I am going to do it again for some reason)
5. If you could time travel, where/when would you go? Probably to the 70’s to witness all the awesome bands of that era. Go to concerts and party in England or the US.