You know how you will have no plans for ages them all of a sudden everyone wants to do something on the same night? Well this is what has happened to me and the Liebster Award, I never received one and then bam two in one week!
Now some people might not do the second one but I say hell no to that! I am going to do the 11 facts and the questions and then anyone who wants to do it can, and yes Zeta that means you can answer more questions about yourself! If you decide to do it let me know via comments or email and I will post it later this week!
Jennie at Shut the Front Door nominated me this time!
Last time I gave you 11 basic style facts so this time we are going for ridiculous and embarrassing things about myself!
1. I peed my pants in 4th grade, it was the end of the day and we were saying prayers and I was to nervous to interrupt.
2. I have been accidentally locked in a public restroom twice, so I am super careful which restrooms I use now.
3. When I first met Mr. H I was not 100% sure how to say his name so for like four days (he was staying in the hostel I lived at) I would just kinda talk towards him loudly till he would look over.
4. I do not know my phone number, I keep meaning to memorize it because I know I should but we have lived in Sweden for a year and a half and it just has not happened.
5. I have three numbers stored in my phone, one is my mom and one is my husband.
6. When I was about 10 my mom bought me a rabbit which I decided to name Black Beauty, I had no idea it was a famous horse book and was so annoyed when everyone kept asking me if I liked horses but had no clue why.
7. Good pet naming runs in the family though as my brother named his bird Tree Climber.
8. When I am feeling down or need to get pumped up I listen to Coming Home by P Diddy.
9. I still sleep with my baby blanket, well actually just this week I am trying to take a break because it is starting to really far apart which makes me want to cry.
10. I barely ever throw up but on vacations I get so excited I try to rush breakfast and three times I have thrown up in front of my aunt so now she is always asking me if I am ok when we go on vacation.
11. I have not ridden a bike since I was a kid and the last time I tried I got so scared after about 30 seconds I jumped into a bush.
Now for the questions!
1. Are you superstitious, moderately-stituous or non-stituious?
I am totally superstitious which I think has to do with going to Catholic school K-8, my superstition relates more to things like one time I lived in this house with a roommate and we had these Jesus and Mary prayer candles and one night they just like exploded so the next day we did incense throughout the house and stuff because it was really freaky. Mr. H thinks I am talking hullabaloo when I say stuff like that but he is superstitious too with sports which I think most guys are.
2. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I wish I wanted to say something fancy but since we are talking everyday it would have to be yoga pants, tank top and a nice chunky knit cardigan with pockets.
3. What book or movie would you want to be in? You can be an existing character or just insert yourself.
Hmmm this is tricky but for a book I would say The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice because I would to see London at the start of the ’60’s and attend all the parties they do in the book and wear fancy dresses.
For a movie I would say The Holiday because really Kate Winslet’s and Cameron Diaz’s characters get a pretty good deal!
4. The last time you laughed so hard that you cried was…
I think the last time I laughed so hard I cried was when I found panty liners in our shared backpack Mr. H has been using for school and when I asked him about why he did not take them out he said “you know how I feel about panty liners, I did not want to touch them”. Like seriously imagine if when he went to get a pen in class and he accidentally would have pulled them out ahhh just thinking about it cracks me up!
5. The Dentist: No Big Deal or The Worst Thing Ever?
Worst thing ever for sure, when I was a kid I had like 8 teeth pulled out so I pretty much was traumatized and hate the place.
6. What do you love most about yourself? (No, you don’t get to flip this around and get negative.)
I love that I am a positive person, I have nice ankles, I can read fast, I can cook good, and I am funny.
7. If you could do anything for work–anything at all, what would you do?
I would love to work in a library, not be like the big librarian but just work in one. I would also like to be a tour guide in a museum.
8. Who do you think would win in a cage match: The Easter Bunny or The Tooth Fairy? Defend.
The Easter Bunny because that rabbit I talked about named Black Beauty bit me and it hurt so bad and the Easter Bunny would have massive teeth compared to my little rabbit.
9. When was the last time you treated yourself? What did you do?
On our budget big treats for yourself are just not feasible but everyday I make time to sit with a cup of tea or coffee and do something I love wether it is reading, cross stitching or going online which may seem silly since I do not work but it is so easy to get busy with chores and all sorts of little things you forget yourself.
10. Bubble Baths: Relaxing or Bathing In Your Own Filth?
I am so not into baths but I think this is because I had chicken pox when I was 10 and had to take sooooo many oatmeal baths and they kinda ruined it for me.
11. How much wood would a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood? (Have fun with that one…haha!)
Probably a square metre an hour.
10 questions if you want to answer them!
1. What is your favorite holiday song?
2. Do you prefer thongs or full booty undies?
3. If you could go by a new first name what would it be?
4. Would you rather have a maid or personal hair dresser?
5. What is your favorite cereal?
6. Do you think Friends or How I Met Your Mother is better?
7. What is one skill you wish you could just wake up and know?
8. What song do you sing and dance to when no one is around?
9. Do you believe in UFO’s and if you do not do alien movies still freak you out?
10. If you were invisible for a day who would you eavesdrop on?