1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?
Originally my blog was The Hemborg Wife: Expat in Training, but I just recently dropped the second part. I figured it was a good name since I had just been married when I started it and it was about me and my journey moving to Sweden.
2. What do you love the most about blogging?
I love being able to reach so many people with my story. People have such varied view about what an immigrant is and I love showing them what it is all about and that life in America is not really all that different then living in Sweden.
3. What are your two favorite posts you’ve written?
I am not really sure but I picked a funny one and a useful one!
4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
That one day you will have more then 5 readers! No seriously it can be disheartening to pour your soul onto the figurative page and then see like 4 views but if you keep trying and networking you will one day have more!
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you have had?
That if you ignore the meanies they tend to not come back.
6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
Navigating the Mothership – Laura makes me laugh out loud at her posts and her kids are so cute!
kjpugs – She kicks ass at nail painting and loves beer as much as I do!
Sarah on the Road – Sarah lives in northern Canada and does amazing photography of life up there!
Check out A Complete Waste of Makeup for more!