1. 5 items you can’t live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)
1. My ipad, it is on my nightstand so when I wake up I can have immediate access so it!
2. Music, mainly from Spotify and shows on NPR but I will take it however I can get it!
3. Deodorant, no seriously if I do not have it you do not want to be around me.
4. Caffeine; tea, coffee, or soda I do not care but it needs to be around!
5. Chapstick, once again not picky on the kind but I have big lips and without chapstick they woud be horrid.
2. All time favorite book? Why?
Does a cookbook count? Well it is my blog so I say it can and I would have to say Joy of Cooking.
It is such a source of not only recipes but of how to use an ingredient and has inspired my cooking so much.
3. Something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2012
Bake bread, it does not even have to be a completed recipe but just something I can call bread.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
2008 without a doubt! I graduated, I backpacked around Europe, I lived in London, I met Mr. H, I lived in Sweden and made it home by January 31 to ring in the new year.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I am being shy not snobby, sometimes when you are shy people think you feel that you are above them but honestly I am just plain old shy.
Check out A Complete Waste of Makeup for more!